Saturday, February 13, 2010

Renewing my mind

This week has been kind of rough. Emotionally, I have hit a few walls. The way out is. I have to realize that I do not depend upon how I “feel”. But understand that as the Lord brings me to the place of brokenness needed for the current season. I have to depend upon Him, accepting the things I cannot change, letting both the Word of God, along with the convection of the Holy Spirit; bring me to a place of renewing  my mind in the issues I am facing.

Romans netbible, 12:1 Therefore I exhort you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a sacrifice – alive, holy, and pleasing to God – which is your reasonable service. 12:2 Do not be conformed to this present world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may test and approve what is the will of God – what is good and well-pleasing and perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment