Wednesday, December 15, 2010

When we go through cycles there are too area that I would like to address. One is when we go around through the wilderness due to disobedience. The second is cycles is what we Anna and I are going through now that happen just because they happen. Both happen in our lives both try and limit the authority we have in Christ. In addition, both can hinder our walk in the Lord. Praise is one key that I use allot in a season of change We know God is waiting for us to do praise Him. It is just sometimes hard to push through yet we have too in order to understanding and hear God speaking to us. I do not praise God for the things Satan does - but I do thank the Lord for the victory I have in Christ. As well as praise I talk to the Lord about everything we know God hears our prayer. but there can be an appearance that He does not. Sometimes when this happens it due to the fact that I think the answer is some place else, but sense I am living it out so I do not see the answer. I see it only through hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment