Monday, December 13, 2010

 A example of the rant. I always loved Ephesians and I even underlined who I was In Christ trying to really becoming like Him. Well again I was moving from being bold and brash to my current goals but it took allot of time. First off I had to let the word of our Father be apart of my life. It was not until I closed the church in my home town and having to mop out the basement due to manure back up,b closing the church twice. I was reading PS 119 at that time. God was usomg this Psalm trying to correcting my attitude trying to bring me to a complete trust in Him  I may have failin in love in a position  I should not have been in. Yet someone had to kill a dead horse.  Always wanting to be some place else instead of Trusting in God at the moment.  Yet at times mentley it is hard to stay in peace when you want to be some place else. During this time things went from bad to worse unable to find work keeping the Church open for insurance reasons. I say I learned Pastoring 101 the hard way but my wife and I would do this again mmm if we new God was saying it

No comments:

Post a Comment