Monday, January 3, 2011

At the age of 12, I became apart of the Assemblies of God in Madisonville Ky. My pastor at the time was teaching on that faith is Now From Heb 11:1. As I tried to apply Gods word to my life instead of applying or Father's word to Godly character. I became bold and brash, some may think that I still am. I came knowing the don't s of the Church rather than the dues. Some times I wander if doing nothing is worse than doing something. For example messing out on prom and other rights of passage by choice thinking that it was the Godly thing to do. Yet operating in the Gifts of the Spirit; asking people if they had received the Baptism with the Holy Spirit willing to give a prophecy at any time.Yet not listening to others which is still a bad habit to brake over the years. I learned allot about healing, being slain in the spirit but the bottom line is, God honors character as a means of praise more than anything else. Experiences will come and go, will take place as needed. But God always looks at the heart seeing who we reflect, His Son or those who are not like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment