Saturday, January 2, 2010

As a young boy in 1974, I came to a understanding that Jesus is Lord when I read the New testament through in a three month time frame, while living in Madisonville Ky, before a Evangelistic crusade by Nicky Cruse. I was currently attending a Methodist Church and becoming active in the youth group. Before this I was reading books on ESP as well as studying the occult when a friend of mind told me how inconsistent ESP is this started my visited to the Methodist Church and created a desire for reading the New Testament. Before the crusade on the Friday afternoon while I was riding my bicycle I heard a voice speaking to me “ My Son You have never made a public confession to me”.  That night after Nicky Cruse spoke I responded to what we call the alter call meaning walking forward responding to the question.  If you want to make Jesus Lord of your life come forward and ask Him into your Heart. That night I did so and my life has never been the same since.  Would you like this to happen to you?
Note the voice was never meant to save me but brought me to a place of obedience making Jesus Lord of my life making me born again. This is one of many ways convection brings us to a place where Jesus is as Lord. When I speak of ways, He is the only way to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment