Tuesday, July 20, 2010

As I pray today, I pray for new bee's or first timers who come to my home Church, Freedom Life Church of God. I pay that they will look past the parking and building issues and experience the power of  God today. Letting the word of God speak to the need that they have. As well as the sign and wander's needed for the moment with the right gifts needed for the right service.
This starts by seeing myself as a first timer meeting the parking attendents, greeter's, Sunday School Staff and Church Staff from nursery to adults. That they will find there niche and fit in, if they are running from bad relationships that the Holy Spirit will bring about the convection needed  to bring healing and salvation, becoming a meaninfull member of my home Church. If its a bad relationship issue that the Holy Spirit will deal with them as needed as new relationships are found.

No comments:

Post a Comment