Thursday, July 22, 2010

As I pray for Freedom life  Sunday School team, I talk to the Lord about not just presenting a lesson but for a timely word from the Lord within the lesson plain. We use a traditional format of going through the word of God in seven years for the adult program. Secondly, I pray for the Holy Spirit to convect me with His word, concept being I can only go to the depths of His presences that I have not already been so that others can be convected the same way.  In addition, I pray that we learn to hide Gods Word in our heart so that we do not sin against Him. So I pray this for the Sunday School staff as well. Protection and wisdom being aware of social issues that may affect the Church as a whole. For relationships do develop and the willingness to mentor new teachers, establishing the gift of helps as the basic level of ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment