Saturday, December 19, 2009

What should our actions be in 2010

What should our actions be in 2010

John 14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me, but if you do not believe me,  believe because of the miraculous deeds themselves. 14:12 I tell you the solemn truth,the person who believes in me will perform the miraculous deeds  that I am doing,  and will perform  greater deeds  than these, because I am going to the Father. 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name,so that the Father may be glorified  in the Son. 14:14 If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.

Mark 16:15  He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16:16 The one who believes and is baptized will be saved, but the one who does not believe will be condemned. 16:17 These signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; 16:18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and whatever poison they drink will not harm them; they will place their hands on the sick and they will be well.” 16:19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. 16:20 They went out and proclaimed everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the word through the accompanying signs

No comments:

Post a Comment