Saturday, December 26, 2009

The life stile within the tent.

 Rebuilding the tent of David
Acts 15:16 After this I will return and I will rebuild the fallen tent of David;
I will rebuild its ruins and restore  it, 15:17 so that the rest of humanity may seek the Lord,
namely, all the GentilesI have called to be my own,’ the Lord
who makes these things 15:18 knownfrom long ago.
15:19 “Therefore I conclude  that we should not cause extra difficulty  for those among the Gentiles who are turning to God, 15:20 but that we should write them a letter  telling them to abstain  from things defiled  by idols and from sexual immorality and from what has been strangled  and from blood.

Question does the dreams visions that we proclaim cause extra difficulty too the Kingdom of God?

See acts 15 for complet context

No comments:

Post a Comment