Wednesday, January 4, 2012


What are we crying for – fitted for?

Last year I reread Jonathan Edwards “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God” sermon. As one who teaches that signs and wanders are for today.  I am reminded that there is no limit to the power of God in casting the wicked man into hell at any moment.

In addition; I am asking myself the question what I am crying for. Since “God has laid himself under no obligation, by any promise to keep any natural man out of hell one moment”. We know Hell is hot and a place of torment. Yet are we praying for the Holy Spirit to convict us. Giving us understanding that there is more to the power of God than the fluff we see.

Romans 9:22 “what if God, Will to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much long-suffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction?”

As watchmen, when have we seen the need of rescuing people out of Hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment