Wednesday, May 25, 2011


The book of Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ, deals more with explaining who Jesus is rather than foretelling events. John the author sees Jesus alive and standing. Not on the cross, not with limited authority. But sees Him for who He is. Then or Lord does for warn of current events that we see happening today in the life of the Church. So Question, where is the Lord challenging you? Is it in the hardness of ones hart or the pointing of the finger at someone are something else. Take a look at the issue of Date setting it is not over with more dates are coming, again it will not happen. " I do not even consider my self a prophet" and I can say this as a fact of Christian truth. Secondly, this means we may not be asking the right question, but one question is the hardest.  Am I becoming apart of a meaningful discipleship experience or am I ignoring the issue by pointing the finger at Date setters and say because of them I am not becoming active in the local Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment