Monday, November 22, 2010

One of the interesting things as we enter the new year, is that in spite of  what is trying to stop the Church we  we should have discovered that nothing can hinder the move of Gods spirit.Yet the reality we developing relationships with the lost the how can people come to know the one we love as Lord and Savior. As well as not going too the depth of prayer that we need to have to reach this generation. In addition,are we not hearing and obeying Gods word.
Its not that we are not praying its how we are praying that makes the difference. I would start with praying for family, friends, coworkers. Currently it takes about 5 years to for me to bring in people to the  my home Church at this time. I do know for others the the time is faster but that depends on relationship skills and Gods timing. 
Note I come from being a minister who closed a Church due to not developing relationships within the community that I lived and still love. With the understanding that at times killing a dead horse can be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment