Friday, August 6, 2010

In praying for my Pastor, I find that time management and building relationships are keys to Church growth, having that He would have wisdom in dealing with time wasters which are important. As well as, quite time issues discerning the difference between personal time in the word and what is being used for public speaking. Secondly, I pray for meaningful family time understanding that it is ok for him to say no. I also pray for the word of God to convect me personally producing Godly faith. Letting the word of God preached confirm what the Father is speaking to me through His word bring me into  His presence. In addition, I pray for the wright signs and wanders to take place as needed,  understanding not He not just a Pastor but also a Prophet for the Church. That I would no  fear in responding to the alter call, knowing that as I allow the Holy Spirit to work in my life He will also work in other's  pulling the wright gifts of the Father out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment