Saturday, May 1, 2010

Praying for America

As I pray for our nation this month, feel free to add this to your prayer life as well. I hope we do not have a false hope in "change" and turn this into a political event. But as it deals with people, the national day of prayer will always be read between the lines as a political event as both parties are looking for the 2 to 3 % that it will take too win an election.
So how do I pray for my nation, I first need to always confess that Jesus is Lord and God!
That there are no limits to the authority we have in the name of Jesus, understanding Praise and Worship.
For peace and favor will be on the President, Congress and the Courts along with State and local governments. That God will bless the cities that we live in: as well as bless the companies that we work for. That as a nation we walk in unity and peace, praying for all people groups.
That I come under convection of Sin, which is need for other’s to come to a living relationship with the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Letting the Holy Spirit develop the compassion needed to reach this generation in me.
To be filled with the Spirit to meet the needed for the day.
That I Developing relationships with non Christians asking who do “I have lunch with”.
With the ones coming to Christ be a part of a meaningful discipleship program.
That decision growth will outgrow transfer growth in Church membership.
In addition, that the things that need to be exposed will be exposed. Not to point the finger, but problems to be solved. As well as praying for Church leadership.
Doing what we have to do.

Take a look at Jer 29 as well as John 14-16. 1 John 1

No comments:

Post a Comment