Saturday, November 14, 2009

What are you looking for.

What are we looking for. The strength of the Lord, or our opponents.
What we do not see allot of times is the strength of the Lord, when we deal with life issues.

Isa 41:10  next bible
Don’t be afraid, for I am with you!
Don’t be frightened, for I am your God!
I strengthen you –
yes, I help you –yes, I uphold you with my saving right hand!
41:11 Look, all who were angry at you will be ashamed and humiliated;
your adversarieswill be reduced to nothing  and perish.
41:12 When you will look for your opponents,  you will not find them; your enemies  will be reduced to absolutely nothing.
41:13 For I am the Lord your God,
the one who takes hold of your right hand,
who says to you, ‘Don’t be afraid, I am helping you.’

No comments:

Post a Comment