Friday, October 2, 2009

When things do not work

Hi

Have you ever had plains that do not work?

We all have!

So what do we do - Trust, stand, acknowledge, enjoy the journey.

Why trust, it is the first step of knowing the Lord as savour we know we are saved by faith, just as we know we are saved the struggle becomes trusting in the Lord for every day- moment needs.

A method I use is, I place the need in my hands and give that issue back to the Lord, some times it moment by moment. Then I have come to understand that until death or the coming of the Lord takes place "Rapture" time is one my side.

Stand, Paul talks about in Eph 6 that after we have done all stand. Some times we can change a moment, but do we trust the God who loves us to give us peace and rest we need in the midst of that moment, as we turn everything over to him.

Then I acknowledge the need. I look at all the facts, some times I even write the pro and cons down then I have torn it up and given it to the Lord. But at other times I take the pros and cons and use that to make the best decision possible.

The hard point is to "count it all joy", but it is possible, take a look at the Gospel's for example
everything written about what Jesus did was to show us that "We can do all things through Christ that strengthen us" See John 14-16:33

Faith is a journey, Paul said in Hebrews 11 faith is now. So take pleasure in the now. Not creating issues that shouldn't be created, but see were other's have failed and using them as biblical examples, Abram, Gideon, Samson, David and other's see how they recived Gods mercy, letting God apply this same mercy to our lives.

By the way living in Tulsa Ok please feel free to visit Freedom Life Church of God our home Church it's web site is http://www.lifegrowingstrong.com/ this is home to us, we are just member's.

No comments:

Post a Comment